Notes are the type of entries you can find in customer profiles and the Dashboard. Using notes, you can convey important content related to your company's customers, sales, or other CRM users. You can attach various files to your notes, such as PDF documents or presentations. In this article, you will learn how to add both notes and files.
In this article, we've described:
How to add a note to CRM?
You can add notes in the Dashboard and contact, sales, and space profiles. Notes are placed along with other entries in a central area known as a board or a wall.
To add a note:
Click on the note text area at the top of the board in the Dashboard or on the selected profile.
2. When pressed, the text area will be expanded with the available options. Now you can enter your note text.
3. Before saving a note, you can set its visibility: it can be available only to you, to you and your Managers, or to everyone.
4. You can also tag a note while adding it.
5. You can change the publication date, which is the exact time the note will appear.
6. When all the note settings are ready, publish it.
7. You will receive information about adding a note on the board.
How to add a file?
You can add a file in Livespace in two ways. The first is to drag it from the folder to the note area:
You don't need to enter your note text before publishing the file. Remember that just like a regular note, you can also define visibility, date, and tag settings. After setting the options, press Publish:
You will see a note with an attached file and default content:
You can also add the file in another way:
Click on the text area of the note adding field:
Additional options will appear. Select Send a file:
Select and add a file from a browser window:
Once the file is added, you can enter a note's text (not required). Then click Publish:
The file is added along with the text of the note on the board: